Business Skills Tuition Reimbursement Program
The SBMEF Business Skills Tuition Reimbursement Program provides working women an opportunity to participate in professional development workshops and/or seminars offered by an accredited, licensed, or state-approved institution. Non-degree coursework such as desktop publishing, real estate licensing, ABWA KU MBA Essentials, and other ABWA spring or national conference programming may meet the criteria if the applicant can demonstrate that the coursework enhances her career objectives
- An applicant may request business skills tuition reimbursement for up to one half of the tuition of coursework up to $500. The minimum for each reimbursement is $50.
- The reimbursement is for non-degree tuition only.
- The SBMEF trustees (the current ABWA National Board of Directors) serve as the selection board in determining the recipients of the reimbursement.
- The maximum an individual may receive within a chapter award year (Aug. 1-July 31) is $500.
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- The applicant must be female and a U.S. citizen.
- The applicant may or may not be a member of ABWA or of the submitting chapter.
- The applicant must attend a licensed, accredited or state-approved institution in the United States or its possessions, territories, or districts.
- The course must enhance the applicant’s career objectives.
For more information on the Business Skills Tuition Reimbursement Program, please contact the Programs & Professional Development Chair at email@example.com.