Stephen Bufton Memorial Education Fund Scholarship
Stephen Bufton Memorial Education Fund ("SBMEF")
The Stephen Bufton Memorial Education Fund is the national scholarship fund of ABWA. SBMEF was established to help women secure the education needed to achieve their business and professional goals. The fund is named in memory of the son of ABWA founder Hilary A. Bufton Jr. and Ruth H. Bufton.
- Must be a female college student with a minimum of 60 credit hours at the baccalaureate level through graduate level studies.
- Must be currently enrolled in a United States accredited degree program.
- Is a citizen of the United States and resides in Niagara or Erie County in the state of New York.
- Is applying to an institute authorized to confer degrees at the baccalaureate level or higher in the Unites States or its possessions, territories or districts.
- Has achieved a cumulative grade point average ("GPA") of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Is sponsored by an ABWA chapter/network, although one does not need to be a member.
Applications and further information are available upon request by contacting Heidi Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications are due by May 1, 2014.
The winner will be notified towards the end of June.